“Wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you. Even if it is a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it. Remember, you don’t live in the world all of your own.”
ANYONE CAN APPLY
- Should be Presentable and Fluent in English or Hindi.
- Age: 18-50 (Male and Female).
- Should be available on all the dates of the festival.
- Volunteer Program will start from 1st October (Orientation) to 20th November 2022, 10AM.
- Preferably J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad, Haryana, India
- INDOGMA will provide food, local travel from venue to home (drop only) on all dates of the festival.
- INDOGMA will provide a certificate also on full completion of volunteering programme.
- INDOGMA will not provide any kind of accommodation.
Drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your RESUME/CV and a Photo
or call us on +91 8979582670 for more information.